1. Addiction Is Not About Race’ Should It Be About Prison? How much of a deterrent is a prison when it comes to drug addiction? The body wants what the body wants when it wants drugs. It doesn’t matter what your race is or your income level or position in society. (nj1015.com) 2. State Public
1. Chronic Hope Institute Offers Addiction Recovery For Families The organization’s mission is to educate families on addiction, codependency, and recovery. (9news.com) 2. Cook County Program Helps Recovering Drug Addicts Find A New Lease On Life Affordable Housing A new Cook County program is helping those recovering from addiction find refuge in their own homes.
1. Kelly Osbourne Reveals Drug, Alcohol Addiction Started When She Was A Teen The TV personality said she ended almost four years of sobriety in April 2021 as the COVID-19 pandemic was waning. (foxnews.com) 2. Charlottesville Organization Trying To Combat Drug Addiction And Poverty A Charlottesville organization is trying to combat drug addiction and poverty,
1. U. Of C. Team Make Progress On A New Treatment For Addiction Stem cell researchers at the University of Chicago believe we could be close to a future without drug addiction after recent progress on a revolutionary new treatment. (hpherald.com 2. Fundraiser Aims To Help Ohioans In Recovery Cincinnati family creates a creative fundraiser
1. As Drugs Prey, People Pray for God’s Help in Overcoming Addiction People struggling to overcome substance abuse often find that having a deep faith is an important step on the road to recovery, according to experts. (thetablet.org) 2. Oklahoma City Ranks Second In U.s. In Need For Addiction Counseling Oklahoma City ranked second nationwide
1.Beyond Parody: Drug Addiction, Mental Health, and Poverty Are NOT Going to go Away Have you ever sat in silence for more than 5 minutes? You can hear cars driving by, the light hum of the refrigerator, or the heater or air conditioner kicking on.” (riverbender.com) 2.We can all do more to help veterans with trauma, addiction